GraphQL Contributor Days is back - join us for our frontend frameworks edition!
This edition is frontend focused and will be fully online, live-streamed, and available for all to join in!
This is an opportunity to explore cross collaborations and learn from the different communities using GraphQL.
Panelists and speakers from various frameworks, like React, Angular, Ember, and more, will discuss how they’ve been working with GraphQL, their tooling of choice and more. We will also have many key developers who are working on GraphQL at work discussing these topics.
The goal of Contributor Days is to not only give important updates to the community, but also a forum to provide a voice for anyone using GraphQL to have direct access to core contributors and authors of various libraries and frameworks through live chat and an online broadcast.
This event will take place online on August 8, 2019 from 9am - 1pm PST.
Some topics we’ll be discussing:
- Getting started with GraphQL
- Experiences maintaining a GraphQL app: Pros/cons; complexity trade-off
- The GraphQL API: Ownership, control & maintenance
- Precise vs generic APIs
- The API lifecycle:
- Regressions and testing
- Process changes (around debugging/performance)
Our featured guests include…
- Tracy Lee: Founder, This Dot & RxJS Core Team
- Rajoshi Ghosh: Co-Founder, Hasura
- Tanmai Gopal: Co-Founder, Hasura
- Ryan Chenkie: Developer/Trainer
- Carlos Rufo: OSS Developer
- Sara Vieira: Developer, CodeSandbox
- Mark Stuart: Web Infrastructure, PayPal
- Shruti Kapoor: Software Engineer, Paypal
- Christina Yu: Software Engineer, Paypal
- Joey Nenni: Web Engineering Lead, PayPal
- Gabriel McAdams: MTS2 Software Engineer, PayPal
- Eve Porcello: Instructor, Moon Highway
- Alex Banks: Instructor, Moon Highway
And more to be announced!
Check out the full details of the event here and register to get the link for the livestream and live chat!
Hope to see you there!