Announcing the first release (0.1) of our yeoman generator for nodejs that creates a scaffold expressjs app. Ready to use for fun and profit at your own risk. Check it out.
npm install -g yo #if you don't have yeoman npm -g install generator-hasura-node mkdir myapp && cd myapp yo hasura-node
The app features two npm commands:
npm run start-dev
- ESLint: Watch out for all the stupid programming errors and standardise code style across the project. Comes close to a compiler some times :)
- Nodemon + watch: File watch that restarts the dev server and re-runs eslint as you make changes to your files
- better-npm-run: Keep your env vars here.
- Babel6: All the JS goodness that makes your code warm and fuzzy.
npm run start-prod
- Runs everything with the production configuration