We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist who specializes in optimising & growing organic website traffic for developer focussed products.
You will be a part of a global team realizing a vision to build the next generation of application development platform powered by GraphQL. Hasura focussed on making data access fast, secure & scalable; so that developer teams or API consumers get immediately productive. We want to get to a world where data delivery is just another piece of infrastructure.
We are a distributed team, with offices in San Francisco & Bangalore.
- Identify and optimise organic traffic growth opportunities.
- Strategise and implement SEO best practices
- Perform continuous keyword discovery to rank for and optimise existing content (blog posts/ course materials / docs).
- Strategize and collaborate with different teams (development, marketing, product) on content creation optimised for visibility on search engines.
- Take ownership of tracking granular traffic analytics and conversion analysis.
- Hands-on SEO audits, regular reporting and executing long term campaigns.
- Develop and implement a link building strategy for all campaigns.
- Perform on-page optimisations across the website and continuously monitor changes.
- Discover regional and multilingual content opportunities.
- Prior experience & established success with growing organic traffic
- SEO expertise
- In-depth Experience with analytics tools (Google Analytics, Ahrefs, SEMRush or Alexa).
- Excelled written communication skills in English
- Worked in a developer focussed SaaS company
- Has prior experience with open source companies
- Frontend & API integration skills to make quick changes and establish workflows as and when required.
This job will be in Bangalore, or remote.
At Hasura, we help developers build modern apps and APIs faster. Through your work at Hasura, you will have the opportunity to make a lasting impact on both Hasura as well as the larger developer ecosystem.
As a team, we take a lot of pride in our work. We obsess over the developer experience, and our first priority as a company will always be to make things easier for our users.
We offer competitive salaries, have a generous vacation policy and provide health insurance for everyone employed with Hasura.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination of any kind.
We’d love to hear from you. Even if you don’t fulfil 100% of the above requirements, or are unsure about whether this would be the right fit, please do reach out to us with your questions! You can write to us at [email protected]
with your resume and any other relevant information that you’d like to share.
Hasura is a venture-backed open-source technology company with offices in San Francisco and Bangalore. Hasura makes your data instantly accessible over a real-time GraphQL API, so you can build and ship modern apps and APIs faster. Hasura connects to your databases, REST servers, GraphQL servers and third party APIs (eg: Stripe, Salesforce) and provides a unified API across all your data sources.