Hasura is hiring a Director of Demand Generation who will lead our global demand generation strategy, fuel our sales growth, and support a growing sales team. You will own all of the programs, campaigns and strategies that contribute to our sales team’s pipeline and revenue goals. You will run programs to fill the funnel and accelerate programs targeting enterprise accounts and specific verticals as well as developers interested in our self-service offering (Hasura Cloud).
In understanding the end-to-end experience of developer and enterprise customers, evaluating and improving offers and nurture campaigns, you will create, curate, engage, and syndicate content to accelerate the sales cycle to improve conversion to customers. Throughout, you’ll experiment with new approaches and tools, and be disciplined and analytical in measuring and sharing results.
This position currently reports directly to the co-founder/CMO, and requires extensive collaboration with content marketing, engineering, product, devrel/community, and sales teams.
We are a globally distributed team, with offices in San Francisco & Bangalore.
- Develop, execute, and measure innovative and results-focused demand programs and campaigns (including webinars, white papers, email marketing, direct mail, content syndication, trade shows, regional events, pipeline acceleration events, annual user conference, partner events, etc.) for all of Hasura commercial products (Hasura Cloud & Hasura Enterprise) to drive new leads and nurture our existing database of leads.
- Obtain a deep understanding of the GraphQL & application development lifecycle and the buyer’s journey & work with the marketing and sales leadership to develop marketing plans, secure budget, and report results.
- Build and manage integrated paid and organic programs that significantly increase the marketing database and overall pipeline (e.g., Google PPC, SEO, content marketing, webinars, events).
- Improve operational processes and reporting related to demand generation programs to measure effectiveness, performance and ROI of marketing spend.
- Work cross functionally to develop (write, drive review process, publish) and promote marketing materials to drive awareness and interest.
- Partner with enterprise sales to understand their pains and roadblocks and provide them with visibility to their pipeline, and improve their lead to opportunity process.
- Provide direction for strategic decision making by analyzing each Demand Gen channel identifying and understanding changes that drop/increase quality and quantity within each funnel.
- Build & maintain partnerships with vendors/agencies or other external resources as necessary to create programs that reach new audiences.
- Create, test, analyze, and scale experiments to improve key metrics across channels (e.g., landing pages, ads, creatives, etc.).
- 10+ years of experience in marketing with revenue/pipeline responsibilities.
- 2+ yrs managing demand generation teams as a player/coach leading strategy and execution.
- The ability to develop, execute, and measure innovative and results-focused demand programs and campaigns, ideally at an enterprise software or B2B SaaS company.
- Experience marketing to a technical/developer B2B audience.
- Ability to balance strategic initiatives with managing the day-to-day execution of demand generation programs.
- Expertise analyzing performance metrics for marketing campaigns, preferably with a bias towards experimentation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skils.
- Demonstrated experience with tools such as Hubspot/Marketo, Google, LinkedIn, Twitter Ads, A/B Testing, Salesforce.
- High energy with ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously and deliver on-time/under budget in a fast-pace environment.
- Preference for working in a collaborative, cross-team, cross-cultural, global environment.
This role is open to anyone working either remotely in the US, or in our office in SF.
We are a small team at the beginning of our journey to shape the GraphQL and serverless ecosystems. Through your work at Hasura, you will have the opportunity to make a lasting impact on both Hasura as well as the larger technology community.
As a team, we take a lot of pride in our work. We obsess over the developer experience, and our first priority as a company will always be to make things easier for our users.
We offer competitive salaries, have a generous vacation policy and provide health insurance for everyone employed with Hasura.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination of any kind.
We’d love to hear from you. Even if you don’t fulfil 100% of the above requirements, or are unsure about whether this would be the right fit, please do reach out to us with your questions! You can write to us at [email protected]
with your resume and any other relevant information that you’d like to share.
Hasura is a venture-backed open-source technology company with offices in San Francisco and Bangalore.
Hasura makes your data instantly accessible over a real-time GraphQL API, so you can build and ship modern apps and APIs faster. Hasura connects to your databases, REST servers, GraphQL servers and third party APIs (eg: Stripe, Salesforce) to provide a unified realtime GraphQL API across all your data sources instantly.
We're a team realizing a vision to build the next generation of application development platform powered by GraphQL. Hasura is focused on making data access fast, secure & scalable; so that developer teams or API consumers get immediately productive. We want to get to a world where data delivery is just another piece of infrastructure.