Graphic Designer (Bangalore, India)
Careers at Hasura
Hasura is a venture-backed open-source technology company with offices in San Francisco and Bangalore.
Our core project, the Hasura GraphQL engine, sits at the intersection of the GraphQL & serverless movements and empowers developers to build powerful, scalable applications easily. Since launch, the Hasura GraphQL Engine has been one of the fastest growing open-source projects in the world.
We are very excited to be at the junction of these 2 massive ecosystem trends that will have a profound impact on development workflows going forward, and we are looking for amazing people who are as excited as we are to join us on this journey!
About the role:
We are looking to recruit a full-time Graphic designer based out of the Bangalore office. The responsibilities of this role will involve creating and maintaining a unique brand across all our online & marketing collateral.
One of the most memorable parts of the Hasura brand is our unique aesthetic, particularly revolving around the Hasura character and the various avatars they embody. We are looking for creative individuals who can further develop on the brand and aesthetic by giving it their own spin.
Some of the specific responsibilities include:
- Make creatives for our social media, website & all new campaigns.
- Create memorable visual experiences for developers via Hasura merchandise, marketing collaterals, videos, event giveaways, etc.
- Create illustrations for Hasura’s different products which will enhance the developer experience.
- Work with the senior UI/UX designer to conceptualise new experiences and make sure they are executed perfectly.
- Continuously iterate on the designs based on user feedback and usage data.
Working at Hasura:
We are a small team at the beginning of our journey to shape the GraphQL and serverless ecosystems. Through your work at Hasura, you will have the opportunity to make a lasting impact on both Hasura as well as the larger technology community.
As a team, we take a lot of pride in our work. We obsess over the user experience, and our first priority as a company will always be to make things easier for the user.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination of any kind.
Perks we offer include:
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance will be covered
- Generous vacation policy
How to apply
If this role interests you, please send your resume to [email protected]. Please do include your portfolio and any other relevant links/material.