We are looking for a Senior Developer Advocate/ Technical Evangelist to join our globally distributed team working with GraphQL and Hasura to help developers and companies achieve success. Given the nature of Hasura adoption, you will be working with developers based in both enterprises & high growth startups, demonstrating use of Hasura for large mission critical projects as well as indie side-projects. GraphQL is still extremely new and is evaluated in great detail before becoming a part of a critical project in large companies.
Our ideal candidate will be able to identify and address the concerns and adoption problems faced by developers and companies considering GraphQL, educate developers about moving to production ready systems with GraphQL and provide valuable input to the product, marketing and sales teams at Hasura.
- Comfortable being the ‘go to’ when it comes to cloud architecture and integration/deployment questions around new technologies.
- Experienced across cloud native architectures, serverless computing, and SaaS infrastructures.
- Familiar with software engineering fundamentals. Able to reason about good and bad practices, look beneath the hype and sift out the true benefits of new trends along with the pitfalls.
- Experienced working successfully within multi-disciplinary teams.
- An excellent communicator in English across a variety of modalities (written, spoken, video, presentation, blog).
- Willing to travel for meetups, conferences & other events (should the world reopen).
- Able to conceptualize, communicate & execute on short-term and medium-term plans.
- Very organized & comfortable communicating proactively, bringing teams together.
- Experienced in a dev advocacy role or position with similar user-facing roles/responsibilities.
- Experience working with open source technologies in enterprise environments.
- Familiarity with compliance needs around cloud infrastructures.
- Prior experience running user groups, events and speaking at conferences.
This role is open to anyone working either remotely, or in our offices in SF and Bangalore.
At Hasura, we help developers build modern apps and APIs faster. Through your work at Hasura, you will have the opportunity to make a lasting impact on both Hasura as well as the larger developer ecosystem.
As a team, we take a lot of pride in our work. We obsess over the developer experience, and our first priority as a company will always be to make things easier for our users.
We offer competitive salaries, have a generous vacation policy and provide health insurance for everyone employed with Hasura.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination of any kind.
We’d love to hear from you. Even if you don’t fulfil 100% of the above requirements, or are unsure about whether this would be the right fit, please do reach out to us with your questions! You can write to us at [email protected]
with your resume and any other relevant information that you’d like to share.
Hasura is a venture-backed open-source technology company with offices in San Francisco and Bangalore. Hasura makes your data instantly accessible over a real-time GraphQL API, so you can build and ship modern apps and APIs faster. Hasura connects to your databases, REST servers, GraphQL servers and third party APIs (eg: Stripe, Salesforce) and provides a unified API across all your data sources.