Hasura is hiring a Senior Developer Evangelist who is excited to work on products that are dedicated to helping individual and enterprise-wide developers build data-driven applications more efficiently with GraphQL. Through your work at Hasura, you will have the opportunity to make a lasting impact on both our company and the larger technology community
You will be a part of a global team realizing a vision to build the next generation of application development platform powered by GraphQL. Hasura is focused on making data access fast, secure & scalable so that developer teams or API consumers are immediately productive. We want to get to a world where data delivery is just another piece of infrastructure.
We are a globally distributed team, with offices in San Francisco & Bangalore.
- Create a roadmap to bring Hasura to the developer community based on feedback from product, engineering & marketing teams so as to best represent the company goals and roadmap of features.
- Generate and cultivate new ideas on how to grow Hasura adoption in new developer communities.
- Champion Hasura at events (in person & virtual) by presenting at conferences, writing technical tutorials, and publishing content (blog posts, tutorials, videos, etc.).
- Build demos & sample applications to best showcase Hasura and upcoming features to the developer community.
- Identify gaps in the GraphQL community with respect to moving to production-ready GraphQL for teams, and address these gaps through various channels such as content, streams, webinars, workshops etc.
- Conceptualize and work with a team of engineers at Hasura to build tooling, content and relevant resources based on user feedback and insight.
- A passion for engaging with developers (at conferences, online, etc.) as a developer advocate or a similar role (for at least 2+ years)
- Worked as a full stack software engineer (also for at least 3-4 years)
- Good understanding of software engineering fundamentals, and the ability to hold your own during conversations with developers from all backgrounds & experience levels.
- Experience working with diverse, multi-disciplinary teams.
- Stellar written & spoken communication skills in English, especially with respect to public speaking and engaging developer audiences.
- Willingness to travel for meetups, conferences & other events.
- The ability to conceptualize, communicate & execute on long, medium short-term and medium-term goals.
- An understanding of developers across the Open Source and Enterprise communities.
- Experience working with open source technology in enterprise.
- Grown a team of developer advocates/technical evangelists.
- Prior experience running user groups, events and speaking at conferences
This role is open to anyone working either remotely in the US, or in our office in SF.
We are a small team at the beginning of our journey to shape the GraphQL and serverless ecosystems. Through your work at Hasura, you will have the opportunity to make a lasting impact on both Hasura as well as the larger technology community.
As a team, we take a lot of pride in our work. We obsess over the developer experience, and our first priority as a company will always be to make things easier for our users.
We offer competitive salaries, have a generous vacation policy and provide health insurance for everyone employed with Hasura.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination of any kind.
We’d love to hear from you. Even if you don’t fulfil 100% of the above requirements, or are unsure about whether this would be the right fit, please do reach out to us with your questions! You can write to us at [email protected]
with your resume and any other relevant information that you’d like to share.
Hasura is a venture-backed open-source technology company with offices in San Francisco and Bangalore.
Hasura makes your data instantly accessible over a real-time GraphQL API, so you can build and ship modern apps and APIs faster. Hasura connects to your databases, REST servers, GraphQL servers and third party APIs (eg: Stripe, Salesforce) to provide a unified realtime GraphQL API across all your data sources instantly.
We're a team realizing a vision to build the next generation of application development platform powered by GraphQL. Hasura is focused on making data access fast, secure & scalable; so that developer teams or API consumers get immediately productive. We want to get to a world where data delivery is just another piece of infrastructure.