We are looking for an experienced technical product marketing manager to help us build and grow our product marketing function at Hasura. You will help accelerate the global growth and adoption of Hasura Cloud’s GraphQL capabilities for web, mobile, and data integration workloads through the creation of code demos, case studies, developer interviews, and presentations.
We’re looking for someone who has previously worked as a full-stack developer and has strong experience with databases, cloud, Node.js, and web frameworks such as Angular, React, and Vue. Having experience with GraphQL is beneficial.
You’ll be responsible for being a leader within Hasura in understanding how developers use Hasura and GraphQL - understanding their usage scenarios, and sharing best practices and guidance to our customers and the worldwide developer community.
Success in this role requires collaboration with Engineering, Sales, Marketing and Developer Relations. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate complex technical concepts into materials for non-technical audiences is essential. Excellent written and vocal communication skills as well as having a creative bent of mind is a must. Must be a continual learner, staying on top of the latest programming trends.
Success in this role requires the ability to be self managed, with a strong sense of urgency, initiative, and competitive drive to get things done to have a direct impact on Hasura's success.
- Technical product marketing: Create demos, tutorials, guides, and presentations demonstrating why Hasura and GraphQL are the solution for today’s app needs. Present to users, press and analysts.
- Product management: deliver insights from users, customers, and pre-sales engineers back to Product and Engineering for incorporation into the product roadmap and GTM plans.
- Product Awareness: Provide insights to the developer relations teams based on customer conversations and ecosystem trends to unify messaging and also help the team effectively tailor their developer facing material to reflect these messages.
- Provide strategic vision, ensuring greater visibility and adoption of Hasura with both current and prospective customers.
- Build internal-facing enablement materials, external-facing messaging for sales, and supporting collateral for new launches, feature releases, and updates to our GTM strategies.
- Design, develop, and deliver world-class materials that are experiential, drive behavior change, and increase enablement and performance within our Sales and Solutions Engineering teams.
- Lead the development and iteration of content, key assets, and tools to be leveraged in outbound customer, analyst, or media/press engagement.
- Drive the curation and development of customer case studies & proof points in various formats.
- 5+ years as a full-stack developer - experienced in front-end web development with frameworks such as Angular/React/Vue, databases, server side development, web APIs, Node.js, and cloud.
- Strong communication, story-telling, writing, content-creation and presentation skills with the ability to take the complex and make it simple.
- Excellent team player with good written communication and presentation skills.
- Experience presenting senior-level customers, developers, and architects.
- Excellent program and project management skills to interact with colleagues and cross-functional remote teams, and third parties.
- Experienced at establishing priorities and meeting swift deadlines in a fast pace, rapidly changing environment.
- This is a cross-functional go-to-market role, based on strategic collaboration between Product, Sales, Solutions Engineering, Marketing and Developer Relations functions, as well as regular communication with executive leadership
- Product Marketing: create and develop content, conduct webinars, assist with trade shows, collaborate with AR/PR team and other marketing activities as required.
- Sales: partner with sales teams to help deliver successful strategic engagements with both new and existing customers, improving sales productivity and reducing deal friction.
- Pre-sales: translate technical concepts and patterns into business benefits for management and executive decision-makers.
- Product Management: advocate for Hasura customers, deliver field insights from practitioners back to Product and Engineering for incorporation into the product roadmap and GTM plans.
This role is remote friendly.
At Hasura, we help developers build modern apps and APIs faster. Through your work at Hasura, you will have the opportunity to make a lasting impact on both Hasura as well as the larger developer ecosystem.
As a team, we take a lot of pride in our work. We obsess over the developer experience, and our first priority as a company will always be to make things easier for our users.
We offer competitive salaries, have a generous vacation policy and provide health insurance for everyone employed with Hasura.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination of any kind.
We’d love to hear from you. Even if you don’t fulfil 100% of the above requirements, or are unsure about whether this would be the right fit, please do reach out to us with your questions! You can write to us at [email protected]
with your resume and any other relevant information that you’d like to share.
Hasura is a venture-backed open-source technology company with offices in San Francisco and Bangalore. Hasura makes your data instantly accessible over a real-time GraphQL API, so you can build and ship modern apps and APIs faster. Hasura connects to your databases, REST servers, GraphQL servers and third party APIs (eg: Stripe, Salesforce) and provides a unified API across all your data sources.