We are looking for a SEO & content engineer who specializes in optimising visibility of the website across search engines and strategizing content roadmap aligned to the product goals.
You will be a part of a global team realizing a vision to build the next generation of application development platform powered by GraphQL. Hasura focussed on making data access fast, secure & scalable; so that developer teams or API consumers get immediately productive. We want to get to a world where data delivery is just another piece of infrastructure.
We are a globally distributed team, with offices in San Francisco & Bangalore.
- Prior experience with SEO
- In-depth Experience with analytics tools (Google Analytics, Ahrefs, SEMRush or Alexa).
- Bonus - Should have maintained a personal blog / website
- Excelled written communication skills in English
- Worked in a developer focussed SaaS company
- Has prior experience with open source companies
- Good understanding of SEO & content distribution tactics.
- Frontend & API integration skills to make quick changes and establish workflows as and when required.
- Identify and optimise organic traffic growth opportunities.
- Perform continuous keyword discovery to rank for and optimise existing content (blog posts/ course materials / docs).
- Strategize and collaborate with different teams (development, marketing, product) on content creation optimised for visibility on search engines.
- Take ownership of tracking granular traffic analytics and conversion analysis.
- Hands on SEO audits, regular reporting and executing long term campaigns.
- Develop and implement a link building strategy for all campaigns.
- Perform on-page optimisations across the website and continuously monitor changes.
- Discover regional and multilingual content opportunities.
This job will be in Bangalore, or remote.
We are a small team at the beginning of our journey to shape the GraphQL and serverless ecosystems. Through your work at Hasura, you will have the opportunity to make a lasting impact on both Hasura as well as the larger technology community.
As a team, we take a lot of pride in our work. We obsess over the developer experience, and our first priority as a company will always be to make things easier for our users.
We offer competitive salaries, have a generous vacation policy and provide health insurance for everyone employed with Hasura.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination of any kind.
We’d love to hear from you. Even if you don’t fulfil 100% of the above requirements, or are unsure about whether this would be the right fit, please do reach out to us with your questions! You can write to us at [email protected]
with your resume and any other relevant information that you’d like to share.
Hasura is a venture-backed open-source technology company with offices in San Francisco and Bangalore.
Hasura makes your data instantly accessible over a real-time GraphQL API, so you can build and ship modern apps and APIs faster. Hasura connects to your databases, REST servers, GraphQL servers and third party APIs (eg: Stripe, Salesforce) to provide a unified realtime GraphQL API across all your data sources instantly.
We're a team realizing a vision to build the next generation of application development platform powered by GraphQL. Hasura is focused on making data access fast, secure & scalable; so that developer teams or API consumers get immediately productive. We want to get to a world where data delivery is just another piece of infrastructure.