REMOTE (US) AND BANGALORE (INDIA)
Hasura is hiring Solutions Engineers who can help our enterprise users get the best out of our product suite (Hasura GraphQL Engine, Hasura Enterprise and Hasura Cloud).
You will be working primarily with large enterprise teams. You will seek to understand their challenges and context, and engineer and co-develop solutions and integrations that help them best leverage a Hasura product deployment.
Depending on requirements, you may either work with a particular customer for significant periods of time, or with multiple customers. In each case, you will prioritize creating long-term relationships with our customers and providing genuine value.
Internally, you will work very closely with the sales and product teams and will have a significant influence on refining sales processes and the product roadmap.
- Prior experience with either of the following:
- Technology consulting
- A post-sales role.
- Fullstack engineering experience, with a solid understanding of the modern web application stack.
- Familiar with one or more of the following technologies: Typescript, React, Angular, Vue, GraphQL.
- Familiarity with one or more of: Kubernetes, Docker, CI/CD tooling.
- Bonus: Familiarity with any of Postgres, Kafka, Java.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Very good written & spoken communication skills in English.
- Bonus: Prior experience in a developer tools company.
- Openings available:
- For remote work based out of the US.
- In office in Bangalore, India.
At Hasura, we help developers build modern apps and APIs faster. Through your work at Hasura, you will have the opportunity to make a lasting impact on both Hasura as well as the larger developer ecosystem.
As a team, we take a lot of pride in our work. We obsess over the developer experience, and our first priority as a company will always be to make things easier for our users.
We offer competitive salaries, have a generous vacation policy and provide health insurance for everyone employed with Hasura.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination of any kind.
We’d love to hear from you. Even if you don’t fulfil 100% of the above requirements, or are unsure about whether this would be the right fit, please do reach out to us with your questions! You can write to us at [email protected]
with your resume and any other relevant information that you’d like to share.
Hasura is a venture-backed open-source technology company with offices in San Francisco and Bangalore. Hasura makes your data instantly accessible over a real-time GraphQL API, so you can build and ship modern apps and APIs faster. Hasura connects to your databases, REST servers, GraphQL servers and third party APIs (eg: Stripe, Salesforce) and provides a unified API across all your data sources.