Senior UI/UX Designer (Bangalore, India)
Careers at Hasura
GraphQL is changing the way developers & teams are building software today. Realtime GraphQL paired with event-driven programming that ties together serverless computing on the backend is creating a new way to develop applications, with more power in the hands of the application developer.
Hasura is the only open source project of its kind at the intersection of the GraphQL & serverless movements and empowers developers to build powerful, scalable applications easily. Our technology gives teams instant realtime GraphQL APIs and event-sourcing for serverless on a database in a manner that is high-performance, low-footprint and horizontally scalable out-of-the-box.
We are very excited to be at the junction of these 2 massive ecosystem trends that will have a profound impact on development workflows going forward, and we are looking for amazing people who are as excited as we are to join us on this journey!
About the role:
We are looking to recruit a senior full-time UI/UX Designer based out of the Bangalore office. The responsibilities of this role will involve creating and maintaining a developer first online experience across all the user-facing resources at Hasura.
At a high-level, the responsibilities will include the following:
- Create a uniform design language across all Hasura resources.
- Own the UI/UX for the Hasura website, other web-pages owned by Hasura as well as the Hasura console - which is at the center of development using Hasura.
- Create wireframes and a UI/UX spec for any new products we launch.
- Working with the product and UI engineers to conceptualise and execute on the UI/UX.
- Continuously iterate based on user feedback and usage data.
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years of experience with product/UI/UX design.
- Very good written & spoken communication skills in English.
- The ability to conceptualize, communicate & execute on short-term and medium-term plans.
- Prior experience working with developer-facing products or as a developer will be a plus.
- Graphic design skills will be a plus.
Working at Hasura:
We are a small team at the beginning of our journey to shape the GraphQL and serverless ecosystems. Through your work at Hasura, you will have the opportunity to make a lasting impact on both Hasura as well as the larger technology community.
As a team, we take a lot of pride in our work. We obsess over the developer experience, and our first priority as a company will always be to make things easier for the developer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination of any kind.
Perks we offer include:
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance will be covered
- Generous vacation policy
How to apply
If this role interests you, please send your resume to [email protected]. Please do include your portfolio and any other relevant links/material.
Hasura is a venture-backed open-source technology company with offices in San Francisco and Bangalore. Our core project, the Hasura GraphQL engine, provides instant realtime GraphQL APIs and event-sourcing on a database, so that teams can build scalable applications with GraphQL and serverless easily.