This quickstart will give you a fast but solid introduction to using hasura.
This project comes with article/author schema (with migration files), a Node.js Dockerfile and Kubernetes spec files for an example API server. There is no configuration required to get this app working apart from the "Clone & Deploy" instructions. Furthermore, usage of APIs and core Hasura concepts are explained.
- What is a Hasura Project?
- What is a Hasura Cluster?
- How to deploy?
- Using API Console
- Data APIs - Querying, Permissions
- Auth APIs - Users, Roles and Using UI Kit
- Filestore APIs - Basic upload/download
- Notify APIs - Send Email/SMS APIs
- Adding own microservice