- The Hasura platform and services which help you to set up and build software and web based applications through the use a layer of computing infrastructure owned and licensed to you by 34 Cross.
- The Hasura Website which describes the Hasura platform and services, allows you to sign up for the Hasura platform and services, and gives you information on other activities that we organize or participate in, such as events, conferences, newsletters, MOOC’s etc.
Your use of Hasura platform and services and the use thereof by your end users (to whom you provide a specific service, functionality or deliverable based on your use of the Hasura platform and services) and your use of the Hasura Website, may involve 34 Cross collecting or having access to certain Information (as defined below) relating to you or your end users.
This policy shall apply to the following categories of information (“Information”) 34 Cross collects from you or has access to, on account of your use of the Services, which may include, but are not limited to
- “Personally Identifiable Information”, such as your (or your end users) name, age, gender, residential address, email address, phone number and date of birth, payment or billing information etc.;
- “Sensitive Personal Information” financial information such as your preferred banking channels, payment methods, card details etc.
- “Non- Personal Information” such as information regarding the web pages you have viewed and your usage patterns;
- “Usage Information” related to your use of the Services; and
- any information you upload, emails that you exchange with 34 Cross, or any other information submitted by you in the course of using the Services;
This policy does not apply to, nor does 34 Cross take any responsibility for any Information that is collected by any third party either using the Services or through any third party links made available to you during your use of the Services or through any of the advertisements or through BOTS
Our Services may contain links to and from the websites and mobile applications of third parties and advertisers. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that they may have their own privacy policies and that 34 Cross does not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any Sensitive Personal Information or PII to such websites.
34 Cross also collects information that you provide directly while registering a user account (“User Information”) in order to use and access the Hasura platform and services. In addition to the foregoing, 34 Cross has access to certain information of your end users to whom you provide a specific service, functionality or deliverable using the Hasura platform and services
You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of all information including the Personally Identifiable Information, that you submit to 34 Cross. Inaccurate information may affect your ability to use the Hasura website, application and services, the information you receive while using the same and our ability to contact you.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed or posted on the Hasura website, or transmitted to other users of the Hasura website or third parties. Any such information is posted or transmitted to others at your own risk. Please be aware that 34 Cross cannot control the actions of other users of the websites and mobile applications with whom you may choose to share information with.
The information that 34 Cross collects will be used for the purposes of operating the Services, verification of your account and facilitating your use of the Services. 34 Cross may use this information to contact you from time to time to deliver information regarding the Services, targeted advertising, administrative notices and to otherwise communicate with you from time to time. In addition to the foregoing, 34Cross will also use the information collected from you for the following purposes:
- Ensuring the Services with respect to the Hasura platform and/or the content on the Hasura Website is presented in the most effective manner for your use;
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us which we feel may interest you, when you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- To carry our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- To notify you about any changes to the Hasura platform and/or website;
- For analytical purposes, including but not limited to assessing usage data, usage patterns, and other similar activities;
- In any other way that 34 Cross may describe to you at the time you provide the information.
Except as otherwise provided herein, no personally identifiable information will be disclosed or shared with any third party without your express consent.
34Cross will not publish, sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
The Information you provide may be disclosed to agents, employees, third party advertisers, subsidiaries and affiliates, or to other third party services associated or affiliated with 34Cross who require the information for the purposes of operating and maintaining the Services, effectively.
34 Cross shall ensure compliance with requests and directions of all governmental, law enforcement, or regulatory authorities, which it believes in good faith to be in accordance with any applicable law. Such compliance may include providing Information to such agency or authority. By providing 34 Cross with such information you consent to the same being shared with governmental, law enforcement or regulatory authorities who exercise jurisdiction over the Services and 34 Cross.
34 Cross shall use industry standard physical, technical and administrative security measures to safeguard all Information, including PII and Sensitive Personal Information, confidential and secure.
As a User of the Services, you have the responsibility to ensure data security. You should use the Services responsibly and not share your User Information including your username or password or account information with any person. Do remember that you are solely responsible for all acts done under the account registered to you.
Given the nature of internet transactions, 34 Cross does not take any responsibility for the transmission of information including User Information shared by you. Any transmission of User Information on the internet is done at your risk, and shall not be responsible for the circumvention of the privacy settings or security measures either by you or any third party.
While all reasonable efforts will be made to ensure that your User Information and all other information submitted by you is safe and secure, 34 Cross makes no representation, warranties or other assurances that the security measures are adequate, safe, fool proof or impenetrable.
6. DATA RETENTION
34 Cross shall retain Information that it collects or processes on behalf of Users for as long as may be needed to provide the Services. 34 Cross will retain and use such Information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements with Users, and/or for the period required by law in the applicable jurisdictions
7. ACCESSING AND UPDATING USER INFORMATION
You can change, alter, otherwise modify or update or delete your account information (including User Information) at any time by e-mailing us at [email protected]. However, please note that in the event you alter, otherwise modify or update or delete your account information we cannot ensure the continuity or quality of the Services being provided to you.
34 Cross at its sole discretion may permit or deny the modification of any information, in order to be compliant with and observe applicable laws.
The Services are only intended for Users who are of 18 years of age or older. If you are not of the requisite age you are not to provide any User Information or other information. 34 Cross shall have the right to revoke the provision of Services and delete accounts of Users below the age of 18 without notice.
If you wish to place a complaint with regard to privacy requirements or laws, access any of your Information or would like to correct any errors in your User Information, please contact our Grievance Redressal Officer, Anand Rajkumar at [email protected] so that we can consider and respond to your request. All requests will be addressed no later than thirty (30) days from the date such a request is made.