Hasura Scheduled Triggers is a powerful feature that allows you to schedule tasks or events in your application based on specific time intervals. It is a trigger-based system that executes tasks at predefined intervals, specified in a cron-like syntax.
How Hasura Scheduled Triggers Work
Hasura Scheduled Triggers work by executing a webhook at a specified time interval. A webhook is an HTTP callback that is triggered by an event. When the webhook is triggered, it sends a request to the specified endpoint, which then executes the task or event defined.
Use Cases of Hasura Scheduled Triggers
Hasura Scheduled Triggers can be used for a variety of use cases, including:
- Sending reminders to users about upcoming events or appointments
- Generating reports or analytics on a scheduled basis
- Updating or cleaning up data on a regular basis, such as archiving old data or deleting expired records
- Running maintenance tasks, such as backups or security checks
- Scheduling automated emails or notifications to users