Start Using Hasura EE
Available on: Self-Hosted Enterprise
After following one of the Hasura Enterprise Edition get started guides:
- Head to
http://localhost:8080/consoleto open the Hasura Console.
- Log in using the admin secret key that you set.
- Learn more about connecting data sources.
- Check out the Hasura Enterprise features.
Complete your production-readiness checklist (optional)
When you are ready to move Hasura to production, check out our production-readiness checklist. In addition, please ensure the following:
- Make sure you are using a fully managed Redis and Postgres instance (for metadata). Set alerts on them to ensure continuous availability.
- We recommend running Hasura with at least 4 CPU cores and a minimum of 8 GB RAM in production. Please set autoscaling on CPU.
- Enable and consume metrics.