Hasura is looking for a Developer Advocate who is excited about the opportunity to deliver the message, technology and power of Hasura to individual developers and enterprise customers. Through your work at Hasura, you will have the opportunity to make a lasting impact on both our company and the larger technology community.
You will be a part of our Global team realizing a vision to build the next generation of application development platforms powered by GraphQL. Hasura is focused on making data access fast, secure & scalable so that developer teams or API consumers are immediately productive. We want to get to a world where data delivery is just another piece of infrastructure.
We are a globally distributed team, with offices in San Francisco & Bangalore.
- Comfortable with software engineering fundamentals. Able to reason about good and bad practices, look beneath the hype and sift out the true benefits of new trends while being aware of the pitfalls.
- Experienced working successfully within multi-disciplinary teams.
- An excellent communicator in English across a variety of modalities (written, spoken, video, presentation, blog).
- Willing to travel for meetups, conferences & other events (should the world reopen).
- Able to conceptualize, communicate & execute on short-term and medium-term plans.
- Very organized & comfortable communicating proactively, bringing teams together.
- Experienced in a dev advocacy role or position with similar user-facing roles/responsibilities.
- Experience working with open source technologies in enterprise environments.
- Prior experience running user groups, events and speaking at conferences.
This role is open to anyone working either remotely, or in our offices in SF and Bangalore.
At Hasura, we help developers build modern apps and APIs faster. Through your work at Hasura, you will have the opportunity to make a lasting impact on both Hasura as well as the larger developer ecosystem.
As a team, we take a lot of pride in our work. We obsess over the developer experience, and our first priority as a company will always be to make things easier for our users.
We offer competitive salaries, have a generous vacation policy and provide health insurance for everyone employed with Hasura.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination of any kind.
We’d love to hear from you. Even if you don’t fulfil 100% of the above requirements, or are unsure about whether this would be the right fit, please do reach out to us with your questions! You can write to us at [email protected]
with your resume and any other relevant information that you’d like to share.
Hasura is a venture-backed open-source technology company with offices in San Francisco and Bangalore. Hasura makes your data instantly accessible over a real-time GraphQL API, so you can build and ship modern apps and APIs faster. Hasura connects to your databases, REST servers, GraphQL servers and third party APIs (eg: Stripe, Salesforce) and provides a unified API across all your data sources.