Hasura is hiring a Senior Growth Marketer to focus on user activation and retention for our self-serve, Hasura Cloud product. You will be responsible for helping our users get the most value out of Hasura cloud by building a strong relationship between users and our brand. You will bring your experience in email marketing, push notifications, and product marketing to drive activation, engagement, and retention and to deliver measurable business impact. You will use your understanding of our audience and our products to tailor these experiences to each user segment.
You will work closely with product, engineering, and the marketing teams to develop lifecycle marketing campaigns focused on the entire end-to-end user journey.
We are a globally distributed team, with offices in San Francisco & Bangalore.
- Build and execute wide-ranging campaigns to drive sign ups for Hasura Cloud from our open source developer community by working closely across the dev rel, community and demand gen teams.
- Create and optimize segmentation and content personalization strategies by leveraging activity data, LTV, demographics, and user behavior/intent/preference.
- Identify opportunities to increase the registration-to-paid conversion and product usage that improves customer retention.
- Drive both ideation and execution of campaigns across user communications to increase user activation, retention and paid-tier conversion.
- Project manage across analytics, product, legal, marketing operations to meet fast-paced schedules while ensuring quality.
- 3-6 years experience developing lifecycle marketing programs / CRM / engagement marketing programs through email, and/or in-product marketing preferably for a developer-focused cloud based product.
- Passion around technical users, and creative, insightful experience building precise targeting as well as delightful, on-brand experiences for developers.
- Experience conducting & analyzing user research and testing to uncover consumer insights and shape our growth strategy.
- Deep analytical and data acumen to drive segmentation, reporting, and business decisions.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills across global teams and user groups.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional, global teams.
- Flexibility & ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Experience with Hubspot and Salesforce is a plus.
- Basic technical know-how to set up tooling & workflows is a plus.
This role is open to anyone working either remotely in the US, or in our office in SF.
We are a small team at the beginning of our journey to shape the GraphQL and serverless ecosystems. Through your work at Hasura, you will have the opportunity to make a lasting impact on both Hasura as well as the larger technology community.
As a team, we take a lot of pride in our work. We obsess over the developer experience, and our first priority as a company will always be to make things easier for our users.
We offer competitive salaries, have a generous vacation policy and provide health insurance for everyone employed with Hasura.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination of any kind.
We’d love to hear from you. Even if you don’t fulfil 100% of the above requirements, or are unsure about whether this would be the right fit, please do reach out to us with your questions! You can write to us at [email protected]
with your resume and any other relevant information that you’d like to share.
Hasura is a venture-backed open-source technology company with offices in San Francisco and Bangalore.
Hasura makes your data instantly accessible over a real-time GraphQL API, so you can build and ship modern apps and APIs faster. Hasura connects to your databases, REST servers, GraphQL servers and third party APIs (eg: Stripe, Salesforce) to provide a unified realtime GraphQL API across all your data sources instantly.
We're a team realizing a vision to build the next generation of application development platform powered by GraphQL. Hasura is focused on making data access fast, secure & scalable; so that developer teams or API consumers get immediately productive. We want to get to a world where data delivery is just another piece of infrastructure.