Optimistic UI updates after mutations
We can notice that there is a lag when users create a todo. We can also create UIs where the UI updates optimistically, assuming that the mutation will be successful.
To enable toggling between completed states, and to delete todos let's use optimistic updates when we run mutations!
We will learn the following concepts:
- Creating a GraphQL mutation
- Using the
- Integrating Optimistic UI Updates
- Capturing loading/finished/error states
- Mapping types
Let's get started!
Did you find this page helpful?
Start with GraphQL on Hasura for Free
- Build apps and APIs 10x faster
- Built-in authorization and caching
- 8x more performant than hand-rolled APIs