Ali Spittel will be conducting a 2 hour live workshop on zoom on using GraphQL & Hasura to build realtime applications.
- In this workshop, attendees will learn how to use Hasura to build real-time GraphQL applications with ease. We will be using React, Heroku, PostgreSQL, and some of Hasura’s latest features to build a collaborative game.
- This workshop will be appropriate for most learners, as long as they have foundational knowledge in React and its component lifecycle and some knowledge of databases.
- Attendees will walk away with a working application and deeper knowledge of Hasura and GraphQL.
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
- When Ali’s not working, you can find her watching New England sports, competing on CodeWars, taking runs around Capitol Hill, rock climbing, or participating in DC coding community events.
- Ali also blogs about code and her life surrounding it. Her writing has gotten over a million readers in the past year. She is also a Google Developer Expert and Mozilla Tech Speaker.