Authentication and Authorization
Authentication with Hasura can be implemented using
In all of these cases, it is important to configure an
admin secret to begin with.
Authorization with Hasura can be implemented using
- Role based permissions: per role, per schema, per table, per operation type
- Set role access rules (records and fields) for Insert, Select, Update, and Delete
Also for the slack model being used in this tutorial, we have the Slack Authorization tutorial talking about setting up role based permissions from scratch.
- Build apps and APIs 10x faster
- Built-in authorization and caching
- 8x more performant than hand-rolled APIs