The page lists the common hardware and software prerequisites required to install SQL Server 2019 on any of the OS - Mac, Linux, or Windows.
- A minimum of 6 GB Hard Disk storage space.
- At least 4 GB recommended memory for all editions. As the database size increases, the memory should be increased to ensure optimal performance.
- 2 GHZ or faster recommended Processor speed.
- Docker, in case you are planning to use docker-compose setup.
Did you find this page helpful?
Start with GraphQL on Hasura for Free
- Build apps and APIs 10x faster
- Built-in authorization and caching
- 8x more performant than hand-rolled APIs