Monitoring & Analytics
- Observability into your GraphQL stack.
- Troubleshoot errors & drill-down into individual operations.
- Integrations with external logging & APM tools.
- API access to Hasura-generated metrics.
FINDING & FIXING SLOW QUERIES
REALTIME ERROR REPORTING
- Prevent breaking changes & regressions automatically by replaying production traffic on dev/staging to capture schema & configuration changes.
- Automatically create a regression suite using production traffic.
- Replay operations from the regression suite in dev & staging.
- Native Read Replica support for enhanced performance and scalability.
- Automatic routing for queries, subscriptions and mutations across master and read-replicas.
- Prevent abuse / DoS attacks on your GraphQL API.
- Manage QoS with user identity & session aware configuration.
- Set limits based on-
- No. of requests per minute/hour
- Query depth
- Prevent scraping & abuse of your GraphQL API by allow-listing GraphQL operations actually used by your app.
- Automatically build an allow-list by capturing operations during CI.
- Enable warn mode to only log unknown operations in production without preventing their execution.
- Member specific login to Hasura project with granular privileges.
- Run GraphQL queries
- View analytics & metrics
- Manage team members
- SSO integration available on request.